Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thank you: November and one more month.

Thank you friends for following me on facebook, blog and twitter. I have seldom send invites to my page, as I believe that art sometimes need to speak for itself. I'm currently at the last phase working on a small picture book, which I hope to reveal before Christmas. It'll be my first illustration book and hopefully, not the last. I am continuously exploring new ways to create art pieces, while at the same time seek to improve every stroke.

Untill then, thank you for continue to support this page, i hope to fill your timeline with more amazing artwork.

Image: painted this morning while communting to work - Baked Fish with Salsa Verde and Rosemary Potatoes, recipe from Delicious magazine.




Best Regards, 
Joshua Tay 
Concept Illustrator and Arts Trainer 

eMail: joshlabindustries(at)gmail.com 
website: www.joshlab.carbonmade.com 
e-store: www.society6.com/joshlab 
facebook: www.facebook.com/joshlab 
twitter: www.twitter.com/joshlab

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons