Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Of Pandas and Dinosaurs: Sketch Studies of Animals

Recently, I began doing more sketches to increase my familiarity of the subjects on animals. Still remember, when I was just starting out drawings, one of the first creatures I drew were pandas and dinosaurs. Those memorable moments were really helpful as they increase my love for the subjects and nature itself. I also notice that you will, perhaps, never really understand fully a particular subject until you spend time to draw them out.





Feel free to place your comments below and link me to some drawings of yours.

Best Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Illustrator and Arts Trainer

 eMail: joshlabindustries(at)gmail.com
website: www.joshlab.carbonmade.com
e-store: www.society6.com/joshlab
facebook: www.facebook.com/joshlab
twitter: www.twitter.com/joshlab

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons