Wednesday, August 07, 2013

365 Days of Sketches: Number #134




Tools: Pencil for line work, Pen for inking, Photoshop for colors.

I had a bit of difficulty trying to make this piece work. I tried to come out a new background color for the person, and also, the pose wass changed from the previous 365 sketches. Not all approaches to art pieces are the same, and as artist I definitely can't have only a single approach to all of them. 


Currently, just to let you know I have an upcoming personal project in the works which I can only reveal in time to come. Hopefully, this time I will finally get to bring it out to the public.


The "365 Days of Sketches" series is a personal initiative to draw different faces of people over 365 days. In doing so I hope to motivate myself to draw more and see how far I have improve through the process.


If you like my artwork, please like my facebook page here: [Link]



Let me know what you think by commenting below and please feel free to share it on facebook or google plus+.

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
Pablo Picasso


Best Regards, Joshua Tay 
Concept Illustrator and Arts Trainer 

eMail: joshlabindustries(at)gmail.com 
website: www.joshlab.carbonmade.com 
e-store: www.society6.com/joshlab 
facebook: www.facebook.com/joshlab 
twitter: www.twitter.com/joshlab

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons