Friday, July 12, 2013

Prints are out!

Recently I've busy with my full-time job and has never stop working on some artworks and a couple commissions. I also took sometime out to generate some of my latest art prints. They came out pretty good.




For more of the artworks and prints, you can find them at my online store: http://society6.com/joshlab

I hope to show more new artworks in the coming weeks!

Best Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Illustrator and Arts Trainer

eMail: joshlabindustries(at)gmail.com
website: www.joshlab.carbonmade.com
e-store: www.society6.com/joshlab
facebook: www.facebook.com/joshlab
twitter: www.twitter.com/joshlab

Want to learn drawing and digital painting? Join JADA today:.
For more info: http://joshlaboratorie.blogspot.sg/2013/03/jada-private-digital.html or email to jada.enquiries@gmail.com for more details!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons