Friday, October 14, 2011

365 Days of Doodle #102: Jungle boy.



Hi there,

Glad to be back. This year has been an exciting year. My workstation crashed altogether with my initial freelance startup, so it took me quite a while to get things back up. However, in between I didn't waste anytime waiting, but try to draw and improve as much as I can. Also as an initiative to keep learning and never stop drawing, I've set myself a target to draw 365 artworks withing a year! Looks like I'm way behind time.


Thank you for continually following this blog.

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons