Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dance Workshop Flyer



Another artwork for a dance event. Its a 3 part Dance workshop. This time its much simpler and I pretty much like how it came out.

The month of April has been trying. Thankfully, more projects coming in and I hope it will continue. But I haven't got the time to draw and paint, so hope to do so in the month of May.

Also, I want to thank all my readers for visiting time and again. Josh Laboratorie has been evolving just as I have been growing as an artist. As of today, Josh Laboratorie has received 14,000 visiting hits and counting!

Please continue to give me your support! In the very near future, I hope that my products will finally be out there for consumers.

Thank you for viewing.

Best Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Illustrator/ Graphic Designer
eMail: pureprojext@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons