Friday, December 04, 2009

Mises à jour!

Hi guys,

Its time to post some updates. It has been a very hectic schedule for me the past 2 months ever since I started working as a comic-artist. Its been an enjoyable and learning experience! Currently, I'm working on a book which will be published by this month. I'm really excited and hope to show it to you all.

Secondly, I'll be heading to Indonesia next week for promotional events and give some comics training and workshops. I'm hoping to bring some pictures back to show. Its my first trip oversea as an artist, and I'm looking foward to it.



So to relax myself, I decided to visit Kinokuniya for some shopping! The pic shown here are the things I have bought from the visit.

On the far left, its ImagineFX 50th issue. With interviews by legendary painter Craig Mullins, posters by Andrew Jones and our very own local, Stanley "Artgerm" Lau. I have also bought Malcom Gladwell's book, Outliers.

10,000 hrs and clocking...

Best Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Illustrator
eMail: pureprojext@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons