Friday, September 11, 2009

Sketches #5

Sketches #5

Another sketch done at work.

Here's some updates:

Website: As mention previously, I'm curating my very own website. If all goes acccordingly, it will be up by the end of October.

Freelance projects: I'm open for any illustration and design projects currently. Feel free to email me at pureprojext @gmail.com.

Full-Time: Another important news is that I'll be joining a studio full-time into the comics and illustration industry. Its really something I have been planning and working hard for quite some years.

Dream the life you desire,
Speak it because your words frame your world,
Visualize yourself achieving your dream,
Believe in it even if nobody does;
but most importantly,
DO IT!

Cheers!
Joshua Tay
Concept Illustrator

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons