Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"If you have love before, would you ever forget?"



I bought a notebook sometime ago thinking that it was a storybook. The word on its cover wrote "The most beautiful story in the world". With an even a bigger font it wrote, "NOTEBOOK". I choose to believe the former.

Instead of letting it lying around collecting dust; occupying my, already-full, desk, I decided to use it as a traveling sketchbook. Usually, I'll carry an A4 sketchbook around, but its rather inconvienent. This is done in one of the page. I enjoy the random colors on the pages, it add some creativity on the artwork.

I also use this opportunity to paint using highlighter, something I learnt from Benjamin Zhang's video.

Apology for the blurry image. I took this picture using my mobile phone. The Chinese words wrote, "If you have love before, would you ever forget?"

Its a beatiful sentence.

Tools: Highlighter, Pen.

Thanks for taking the time to view.

Warm Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Artist + Illustrator
Josh Laboratorie

eMail: pureprojext@gmail.com
web: link
deviantArt: link
Ah Mao's Diary(阿毛日记 ): link

Copyright © Joshua Tay

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons