Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Post-SOYA 09

Hi guys,

SOYA 09 was a wonderful experience. It was my first time displaying artworks live at a booth. So you can imagine the thrill. Its also a great experience getting to know many other members of the Aspiring Mangaka & Writers Club(AMWC). I also get to meet Okita of Imaginary Friends. Zemotion was also there to sell her albums and Kuang Hong's artworks. The whole club learn alot from here, personally I myself also. So we are now geared up for Cosfest which I think is around June. From now till then, I hope to produce more artwork so as to be ready for that event.

Alright, here's something I did for about 2 nights. Hope you guys like it.

Title: Thinking of you...

Tools: Photoshop CS only
Reference: Mari-ash

Keep on drawing guys!

Thinking of you...

Thanks for taking the time to view.

Warm Regards,
Joshua Tay
Concept Artist + Illustrator
Josh Laboratorie

eMail: pureprojext@gmail.com
web: www.joshlaboratorie.blogspot.com
deviantArt: http://joshlab.deviantart.com/
Ah Mao's Diary(阿毛日记): http://blog.funicsvalley.com/ahmao/

Copyright © Joshua Tay

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons