Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Pursuing excellence in arts~

Hi guys,

A birthday card I was tasked to create for one of the Church member.. It's her Birthday!



I'm not very good in Arts & Crafts but she say she likes it, so that's a WINNER~! ^^

As the days gone by, the feeling of lacking in practice is starting to creep around me. It's so disturbing to the point that I'm begining to feel a sense desperation.

For those who needed some push to draw like myself, I've managed to find some useful refernce guides for practice.

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards

Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson

Natural Way to Draw

and lastly,

Drawing for Older Children and Teens; A Creative Method that works for Adult Beginners Too by Mona Brookes

Do check out this website, Portrait-artist(Click), it contains lots of good stuffs for artists.

Cheers~!
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons