Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crossing over 10,700 Hits~!

10700 hits!

Wow! Crossing over 10,700 Hits~! and its increasing!

A coverpage to celebrate this historic moment! I didn't color it because my latop had went down again~

Well, first of all, a very HUGE thank you to all the people who have been visiting this small little blog of mine. Also to those who have been supporting me in my artistic endeavors.. You guys are incredible!! I'll still keep on drawing and hopefully in the months to come, some real solid artworks will be posted after I purchase a laptop. The deal has been made, and I'll get my first very own tablet come October!

I'm very excited because its the first laptop that I've ever bought for myself and its a tablet! Its going to make things alot more efficient and fast.

Last Thurs, I've made a trip to Kinokuniya and realize that SS Vol. 14 is out. I had never purchase it so I was very keen to know what's inside. For much of the time though, I was trying to figure out what the Japanese language meant... I really need to learn Japanese!
SS

Next,I was thrilled when I found out that one of my all-time Arcade Game Fighting was in print! I had been looking for King of fighters comics and was very please to find SVC Chaos, a crossover between SNK's King of Fighters and Capcom's Street Fighter. This series never disappoint me. The fighting scenes were facinating and the CG-ing style was great.. There were about 8 vols. and I can't wait to complete the series.
SVC Vs CapCon Chaos!

Hmm... Recently, I've been catching up with Eiichiro Oda's One Piece,. According to Wiki, it is the third highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump, behind Kochikame and Dragon Ball... A remarkable feat! I think it was in vol. 37. Teacher Oda, mentioned that he just got married and is at the age of 30. He mentioned that although being an artist have to endure inconsistent income and the possibility of not earning any, however, he really enjoys it and is something he would love to do all the days of his life.

Isn't it great to be happy doing what you like?

Cheers~!
Joshua

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons