Saturday, August 16, 2008

Central Park Football Club

Recently, a friend of mine, who is also the CEO of Central Park Football Club, asked me to design a mascot for his club. It was a great priviledge to be able to design for his football club. I've always wanted to do it for some club since I'm a football fan too! Now I got my chance. Central Park FC has been playing competitvely since its inception in 2003.





Check out his AWESOME club at : Centralpark.com

Cheers~!
Josh.

Copyright © Central Park Football Club. Images used with permission. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons