Friday, August 01, 2008

Artistitc Expressionism...



This is a work I did few weeks back, I didn't really have the time to scan it in due to Ah mao and other artworks I'm doing. Its a reference from a bnewspaper article. I like the perspective shown in the photograph which focus on the sign board. My Chinese language isn't that strong, however, I think the Chinese character meant clean oil.

The past few weeks I've been working to produce something. It's not that I've run out of idea, but the idea is not as strong as I hope to be. As such, I delayed posting for nearly a week! Its not going to happen again.

I've also decided to change the use of the language from English to Chinese. After using the English language for much of the intial artworks' desciption, I soon find it hard to express my actual feelings in English words. The Chinese language, however, have a wider choice of desriptive expression which I can use easily.

Cheers~!
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons