Saturday, July 26, 2008

One practice a day, keep the creative block away...

Hi guys,

Few days ago, a horror strike me. My laptop, which was been sent for servicing has gone down again. The screen went black on me. o_O!!! Now I've an issue. I planned to participlate in the Mangaka'08 & NUS Graphite competition, now it seems like all is lost. I even completeded the lineart for Mangaka'08's theme. (T-T)...

I need to get a new laptop, thinking of gettting one next month. ^^ I hope...

Well, my drawing kaki, Benjamin, just got into NTU's Arts, Media and Design (AMD) course. Whoo~! Congradulations buddy~! I need to work harder too. ^^

So here's a recent drawing practice...


Another practice. Felt inspired to do a Warcraft version of this.. Wanted to try to play with some tones and shadows like Frank Millar's Sin City, but decided to leave it this way.


Cheers~!
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons