Thursday, July 31, 2008

I love Bettlebug Shoes~



Okay, this is not really news, I've bought this shoes some weeks ago, but I stil can't help saying that I love them~! This pair of shoes is not your typical shoes that you find, with rubbers and leathers. In fact this pair is more of a paper or kind of cardboard and I like it very much! Honestly, in Singapore I hardly can find any shoes that I fancy. One of the main reasons is their style and designs..



What I find from Bettlebug shoes is that they are unique and different. They are not eceptionally loud, but neither are they dull. I'm picky on shoes and clothes, that's why its a pleasant surprise to see local retails coming out with this line of shoes. ^^

You can check out the wonderful people @ Bettlebug.com.sg

Cheers~!
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons