Sunday, July 06, 2008

Facial practice.

Back in my office on Sunday. Although I hate to miss cgm but its another day for me to sit down and draw with no distraction whatsoever.

The previous post I mentioned that I was working. That day I worked till 07:30AM. After that, instead of heading home to sleep, I went to DRAW! with Benjamin, my drawing Khaki! ^^ Its actually a commitment Ben and myself set to do, that is to come out to draw alternatively on a Saturday morning. However, since both of us aren't free on Saturday we chose to draw on Friday instead. It was tiring but I have had a wonderful time. I managed to learn how to perfect my facial features. I"m so grateful to have a friend like Benjamin who is as serious and passionate of drawing as I do. I really think that we need to have a passion in what we do. We need to love what we do!^^

I'm into my 3rd lessons in the M.A.G.E. course, so have to keep on practicing on my face sketches. I want to make full use of this period of time to perfect and get use to drawing my own style of face. I'm currently using a Cartridge exercise book by A'Zone for sketches; its my first time using it and its great! I love it! However, I was not able to scan the works properly. Apologised for that.





Thanks to Ben for critic my works.! ^^

Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons