Monday, June 30, 2008

BEautifuL LAss (BELLA) series version 1b.



BEautifuL LAss (BELLA) series

I was intending to describe a beautful lady through her expression. Hmm.. I think sub-consciously I was very much influence by Hollywood's red carpet when I desgin this. I often seen Hollywood actress wear this line of dressing, gowns where their backs are uncovered. I still wonder why would people suggest that the back of a woman is the most beautiful portion. I reckon its the shoulder that's attractive. ^^


Regards,
Josh.

Copyright © Joshua Tay. All artworks are created by Joshua Tay, unless otherwise stated. No artworks in this blog may be used without expressed written permission. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons