Monday, January 21, 2008

Monsterism Series - Trojakun



Monsterism Series - Trojakun

Tools: 2B Pilot Mech. Pencil, Photoshop 7

"Revenge seems to be the only thing on the mind of the poor beggar... on those who dealt him treacherously."
----------------------------------------------------------------

This is one the first few concept monster I came out with. I wanted to create a beast that could fight! It was great doing this piece. Perhaps you would have notice it by now, that all my monsters retains that bit of anatomy of normal human. It was my idea of making it so.

While coming up with the concepts and ideas, I bought a couple of "Duel Monsters" game cards for reference. And I realize that all of their monsters were out of this world! Many of them were brilliant concepts. However, I wanted to retain an originality of my own concepts and ideas, as such I retain the human anatomy of my monsters.

Partly also, I want to give a connection between my story to the monsters that I've created.

Hope that you guys like it,
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons