Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mangaka 07

Mangka 07

Happy New Year Everyone!

I was too busy to even update this on the blog so I shall do it now; the first post of the brand new year!

The Mangaka 07 award ceremony(link) was held on 27th October 2007 @ Orchard Library located @ Level 5 of Takashimaya. The exhibition showcases the finalists from the Junior, Intermediate and the Open Category.

And I am very happy to announce that I emerged 2nd Runner-up for the Open Category. I really want to thank all my friends for encouraging me and supporting me all these times.

I'm so looking forward to Mangka 08!

Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons