Sunday, July 01, 2007

Monsterism - Daikuk



Tools: Pilot Mech. Pencil, Photoshop 7

A Concept character I've created partly for a competition I'm in currently: Mangaka.sg. Partly also due to an observation I've made in regards to my drawing scope.

Someone requested for a monster tattoo from my portfolio. I didn't notice this at first but after searching for just one monster, I realize that I haven't seriously created any.

Therefore, I think it's an opportunity to create a series of monsters in my collection - "Monsterism".

Then of course, since I participating the competition and the theme allows me to create my own characters, I making use of this.

Description:
Monsterism - Daikuk

The Story:
A Chemcal disaster in 1986, left a quarter of the world's population contaminated with a strange disease. Many people were killed as a result of the Chemical contamination. Yet, not all of them perish in the disaster. Quite a number of them miraculously survived the tragedy.
Their good news were short lived,however, when they realize the price for being alive. There are as normal as other human being; but when the need arises, they can changed into magnificent war beasts!!

(Note: Story content subject to expansion and changes. )

Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons