Sunday, July 29, 2007

~14 July~

This year has been fantastic. I've worked hard to find ways to obtain my workstation and finally my dream is coming to pass!

Recently, I make use of the Great Singapore Sale and purchase a digicam and an all new Thunmbdrive!! :D I was pretty sad that my inital thumbdrive got misplaced. But guess what, this new one is cheaper and cooler! Yeap! ;D

Anyway, this post is to thank all my friends who has been and always will be supporting me and encouraging me to pursue my goals and dreams. Guys, lets do this together! Never give up until our goals and dreams are fulfilled! Gambadae~ :D

My Churchmates bought me a set of monochromes! (^^) Whoot~





Yeah! Onwards Mangaka!
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons