Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tenjo Tenge v.1 CG



[Edited]

I've decided to start exploring CG, partly due to my involvement with Mangaka.sg. I'm submitting two artworks. I've not post them up but soon they will be available for all to see. :)

I've added a bit on the background.

Now..Something about myself, I'm very happy with what I'm doing in the areas of art:

1) Recently, I get to meet a couple of digital artists from my Church. I shall hope to learn from them and at the same time contribute as much as I can to their group. :D

2)I've notice a change in my drawings, especially, my most recent works; which I'll be submitting to Mangaka.sg. They are more detailed and less frigid. I think it's a good thing to see. Of course, like what I said, I'll post them soon. :)

Alright, enough the talk. :D

Tools: Pilot Mech. pencil, Photoshop 6

For line-art: link

Cheers~ :D
Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons