Thursday, April 19, 2007

Loss



This is another complexity concept that I've been working on for the past few weeks. Titled: Loss.

"The loss of someone she loved. Though painful, but she remembers the times she had with him..."

The concept was inspired by an artists over at Deviant Arts called Fley(See link). The girl was inspired by a photo Boa took for her first few album. She looks great in those albums. Currently, I'm working on Mangaka 07 competition. I hope to get it done as soon as possible, so as to pursue other endeavours.

I've just get acquainted with another artist in my bunk. Thank God! I enjoy his tips and the time we spend discussiing what we've learned or know was precious. He's fantastic with shadowing. I've encourage him to be more active in Deviant Arts. I'm sure very soon, he will be posting more of his works. I'm excited. ;o)

Recently, I've just watch a Japanese drama, Midnight Sun, a movie adaptation of Taiyo no Uta. It was a fantastic show. As I watched the show I begin to have interest in YUI's singing. Her voice and songs were unique. Another factor that I'm drawn to her would most probably be her acoustic guitar. I simply enjoy the sound of strumming acoustic guitar. =)

Life is beautiful~
Josh. ;o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons