Sunday, June 11, 2006

-= The Forbidden City =-

The Forbidden City

Finally, a transformation of the city's architectural design. Remember in the other posts, I've revealed that I'm coming out with some different kind of city concepts? Well here is it. What am I thinking while drawing this? Hmm... I wanted to breakthrough in my architectural concepts. You know, those think-out-of-the-box kinda drawing. The City is floating because..... I couldn't think of any other way of drawing the it on the ground. =P It's just that. Haha.

Joke aside, I really enjoyed drawing this. It's something new from me. In fact even while I was drawing this, I'm already brainstorming for more concepts. It's not entirely completed, hope to get a better and complete picture.

Drawing: Pilot Supergrip 0.5 Mech. Pencil
Ink: Paintshop Classic (mouse)
Reference: Nil
status: incomplete

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons