Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Classmates: Picnic

Picnic

Tools: Pilot Mech Pencil, Ballpoint pen
Reference: Nil

It's nice to have outing with your classmates. I've several outings. Most of them were very suceessful, especially those with my secondary school peers. We'll drink, chit-chat, and do some very wierd stuff. I remember there was once we were at somerset train station drinking a bottle of wine that we'd just bought from a wine exhitbition. After every single one of us had taken a sip, or rather several sips, we began doing some military exercise. It was really funny. (I think we were a bit drunk, okay maybe it wasn't just a bit.)

Cherish your friends, Cherish those times.
~~!~~
Joshua

2 comments:

Unknown Masked said...

Is okay that I can use your Zolo and Sanji drawings on my blog?

Joshua said...

Sure. However, pleaase indicate "Copyright © 2005 Joshua Tay" to show that the art is mine. Thanks for respecting my copyrights. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons