Sunday, January 29, 2006

Complexity v. 2

Complexity v. 2

This is another version of the theme Complexity.

A closer view on the architectures. I took a different approach on the layout of the buildings. If you notice, roof of the skyscrapers are mostly rounded. I hope to give the entire city a feeling of a futuristic-city. As I was drwing this picture, I was thinking of the man-made island created by Japan. That island totally blew my mind away. I'm amaze at the technology and how Man is able to create such anarchitecture.Perhaps we will find more of this man-made islands in the future.

P.S.: I hope to do a coloured version soon.

Tools: Pilot Mech. Pencil, Ballpoint pen
Refernces: Nil

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons