Thursday, January 26, 2006

Complexity v. 1

Complexity v. 1

Tools: Pilot Mech Pencil, Ballpoint pen
Reference: Nil

It's been so looooonnnnnnnggggg since I've posted up any art. Thanks to a great friend of mine, I finally have a scanner and can began to scan my drawings!!!

I'm trying to explore different ways of expressing the mountains and clouds to my liking. This is one of the first try; and amazingly I love the outcome. Feel free to advice me on how I can make it look better.

I love to draw detailed architecture. Although, this pic seems to be very detailed. I still have got alot to work in the perspectiveness. Thanks for taking your time viewing my art.

Enjoy...
kyo83 =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons