Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Showcase of my Favorites.

There are days I just felt like telling God: THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME AN ARTIST!!

There are many gifted artists in DeviantArts (DA). I just want to share some of my favorite art pieces in DA. They are not mine! I’m just sharing them because they are my FAVorites from the DeviantArts community. These pictures are not meant to be use by anybody without the creator’s permission, they are strictly copyrighted. Please respect their work. Thank you and I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do. =)

8.5 ninjas
Funny ninja chopping. Colored by my favorite colorist. =)

SPIDERMAN :O
Spiderman! My all time favorite Marvel superheroes.

Enigmatic Character(Daily Deviation Feature)
Awfully cute.

Pint-Sized Pirate Mayhem
The attack of the pirates! Full View!! =)

TOOk me A WHILE revisited
The detail of this art is amazing. You need to zoom in to see them.

The things I've learned
A humorous piece. We will never know how grateful we are for our parents and guardians until we start to live on our own outside. Again full view please, or else you will regret it. =D

That's all for now. Enjoy.. *Smiles*

~~!~~
Josh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons