Friday, September 09, 2005

A Showcase of my Favorites (Part 2)

Here’s some more of my favorites in DeviantArts. What you are about to view are some of the most terrific Sci-Fi art in Digital paintings. It’s amazing how the individual artist put together the concept in such a highly detailed manner.

Again I must emphasize this. They are not mine! I’m just sharing them because they are my FAVorites from the DeviantArts community. These pictures are not meant to be use by anybody without the creator’s permission, they are strictly copyrighted. Please respect their work. Thank you and I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do. =)

Oh, and please full-view, you don’t want to miss a thing.=D


The Tower
Cool landscape.

cityscape 2
Another highly detailed art. Phew~!

Growing Pains: final animation

sketch2

Practice.

Imperial WP (Daily Deviation Feature)

~~!~~
Josh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons