Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Sassy Girl - Revisit



I'm finally near the end of my years in polytechnic. Phew~ Really can't wait to get out of here. I haven't been doing much, just kinda resting from all that intesive drawings and stuff so decided to make a clip of My Sassy Girl. Okay I know that I'm so very late with this, but I just got inspired to have it done.



I'm not a believer of those romantic stuff. However I really like this movie, it's very touching and warm, the song "I believe" is so beautiful, not to forget Pachelbel's "Canon D".



Here's some links:

Listen to music.
(I couldn't get a host to host the music, but this girl get it hosted on her site so if you want to hear the songs "I believe" and Pachelbel's "Canon D". Look under the column 'Soundtrack'. ;-) )

My Sassy Girl Official Site
(My Sassy Girl Official Website)

My Sassy Girl Drawing
(A wonderful drawing of My Sassy Girl)

A fan site(Chinese)
(A fan of Jeon Ji-Hyun, he seems to know lots of things about her.)

Buy album
(I'm not sure if there's still any available, go grab a copy! =D)




~~!~~
Josh, feeling romantic..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons