Wednesday, September 07, 2005

kyo83 ID

kyo83

Drawing: Pilot Supergrip 0.5 Mech. pencil
Inking and coloring: Photoshop CS (Mouse)
Duration: Aronund 2 hours

I've made this for my Deviant Art ID. You can have a look at here: kyo83 ID.

So here's something about myself. =D
Name: Joshua Tay Guang Sheng

D.O.B: 14.07.1983

Race: Singaporean Chinese

Occupation: IT Student

Location: Singapore

Language I speak: English, Chinese, TeoChew(a Chinese Dialect), french(a little) and Japanese(also a little.)

Places I like to visit: Kyoto(Japan), Tokyo(Japan), Seoul(South Korea), Venice(Italy), Barcelona(Spain), Madrid(Spain), London(Britain) and most importantly, Israel!!

Things I can't live without: Coffee, Bible, my Skecthbook, SMSes, Internet, Rice and of course, my friends..

Thing I love to do:
Draw, Read, The Bible, Photography, Music, Guitar, Manga, Anime....can't think of others, I'll update again if I remember what else I enjoy doing. Haha. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons