Thursday, September 15, 2005

Kai (Character Design)

Kai

Pencil: Pilot Super Grip 0.5 Mech. Pencil
Inking: Photoshop CS (Mouse)
Duration: About 2 Hours

This is one of the characters, I'm planning to use for my upcoming comic(I wonder when will I finally present my strips. *faint.*) Anyway, my school project is ending soon, so I will most probably not be posting any drawings up till perhaps next month. I'm also currently working on a major piece, which I do hope to complete on time. I'm drawing something to be submitted to a local competition. It's the Singapore Art Awards(Click!).It's very pretigious competition with lots of talented artist participating. *Wish me all the best.* ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Build and Sharpen your Fundamentals.

Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons Web Art Academy Fine Art Video Lessons